ISO 17839-2:2015 defines the following:
- dimensions of a Biometric System-on-Card type S1 and type S2;
- position and size of the biometric capture device;
- minimum requirements to a Biometric System-on-Card with respect to
- - mechanical durability, and
- ? man-machine interface and ergonomics.
The standardization of other on-card devices such as an electronic display or a keypad is outside the scope of this part of ISO/IEC 17839.
Status: Under developmentYou can help develop this draft international standard by contacting your national memberStage: DIS ballot initiated: 12 weeks [40.20]
Edition: 2Number of pages: 14
Technical Committee :ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 17ICS :35.240.15
- RSS updates