This document establishes principles, specifies requirements and gives guidelines:
- for designating as “green” loans which finance eligible projects, assets and supporting expenditures;
- for managing and reporting on the use of proceeds;
- for defining, monitoring and reporting on the environmental impacts;
- for reporting to interested parties;
- for validation and verification.
This document is applicable to any borrower seeking financing by way of a green loan for eligible green projects, assets and supporting expenditures. It is also applicable to lenders.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2021-09
Edition: 1Number of pages: 15
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 207/SC 4 Environmental performance evaluation
Buy this standard
|std 1 88||PDF + ePub|
|std 2 88||Paper|