ISO/IEC TR 19075-7:2017 describes the deﬁnition and use of polymorphic table functions in SQL.
ISO/IEC TR 19075-7:2017 discusses the following features of the SQL Language:
- The processing model of polymorphic table functions in the context of SQL.
- The creation and maintenance of polymorphic table functions.
- Issues related to methods of implementing polymorphic table functions.
- How polymorphic table functions are invoked by application programs.
- Issues concerning compilation, optimization, and execution of polymorphic table functions.
Status: WithdrawnPublication date: 2017-03
Edition: 1Number of pages: 183
Technical Committee: ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 32 Data management and interchange
- ICS :
- 35.060 Languages used in information technology
This standard contributes to the following Sustainable Development Goal:
ISO/IEC TR 19075-7:2017Stage: 95.99
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.