The electronic version of this International Standard can be downloaded from the ISO/IEC Information Technology Task Force (ITTF) web site.
ISO/IEC 29341-26-14:2017 is compliant . It defines a service type referred to herein as AddressBook.
This service provides the following functionalities:
- Managing the network address book: accessing the network address book, adding new contact information in the network address book, synchronizing the local address book of Telephony Server with the network address book etc.
- Contact Share: sharing the local/network address book's contact information with other contacts of the user.
- Personal Contact Card: enabling mangement of his/her own contact information and sharing his own information with his/her contacts.
- Contact Invitation; allow handling of the Contact Invitation from the remote party.
This service does not provide the following functionalities:
Interaction between Telephony Server and the network address book.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2017-09
Edition: 1Number of pages: 32
Technical Committee: ISO/IEC JTC 1 Information technology
- ICS :
- 35.200 Interface and interconnection equipment
This standard contributes to the following Sustainable Development Goals:
Buy this standard
|std 1 145|
|std 2 145||Paper|
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Stage: 90.60 (Under review)
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.