ISO 19104:2016 specifies requirements for the collection, management and publication of terminology in the field of geographic information.
The scope of this document includes
- selection of concepts, harmonization of concepts and development of concept systems,
- structure and content of terminological entries,
- term selection,
- definition preparation,
- cultural and linguistic adaptation,
- layout and formatting requirements in rendered documents, and
- establishment and management of terminology registers.
ISO 19104:2016 is applicable to International Standards and Technical Specifications in the field of geographic information.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2016-10
Edition: 1Number of pages: 83
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 211 Geographic information/Geomatics
Buy this standard
|std 1 198|
|std 2 198||Paper|