ISO/TS 14907-2:2011 describes tests that verify on-board unit (OBU) conformance of implementations of functions and data structures, as defined in the implementation conformance statement based on ISO 14906:2011, for electronic fee collection (EFC) applications. After the tests of isolated data items and functions, an example is given for testing of a complete EFC transaction.
ISO/TS 14907-2:2011 comprises definitions of OBU conformance assessment tests of
- basic dedicated short-range communication (DSRC) L7 functionality,
- EFC application functions,
- EFC attributes (i.e. EFC application information),
- the addressing procedures of EFC attributes and (hardware) components [e.g. integrated circuit cards (ICC) and man-machine interfaces (MMI)],
- the EFC transaction model, which defines the common elements and steps of any EFC transaction, and
- the behaviour of the interface so as to support interoperability on an EFC-DSRC application interface level.
It also defines tests that
- assess OBU capabilities,
- assess OBU behaviour,
- serve as a guide for OBU conformance evaluation and type approval,
- achieve comparability between the results of the corresponding tests applied in different places at different times, and
- facilitate communications between parties.
It is outside the scope of ISO/TS 14907-2:2011 to define tests that assess
- robustness, and
- reliability of an implementation.
Status: WithdrawnPublication date: 2011-11
Edition: 2Number of pages: 79
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 204 Intelligent transport systems
ISO/TS 14907-2:2011Stage: 95.99
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.