ISO/TR 16475 gives guidelines for the selection of a proper grout material to repair water leakage through cracks and other discontinuities in concrete structures including the following:
- conditions of water-leakage cracks;
- performance requirements for repair materials;
- different types of repair materials (grouts);
- procedures followed to select the appropriate repair materials;
- execution of different types of repair methods;
- performance assessments of applied materials and methods;
- data collection.