This document gives guidance to organizations on how to manage the risk(s), to the organization and its travellers, as a result of undertaking travel.
This document provides a structured approach to the development, implementation, evaluation and review of:
- programme development;
- threat and hazard identification;
- opportunities and strengths;
- risk assessment;
- prevention and mitigation strategies.
This document is applicable to any type of organization, irrespective of sector or size, including but not limited to:
- commercial organizations;
- charitable and not-for-profit organizations;
- governmental organizations;
- non-governmental organizations;
- educational organizations.
This document does not apply to tourism and leisure-related travel, except in relation to travellers travelling on behalf of the organization.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2021-09
Edition: 1Number of pages: 48
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 262 Risk management
Buy this standard
|std 1 158||PDF + ePub|
|std 2 158||Paper|