ISO 16484-6:2005 defines a standard method for verifying that an implementation of the BACnet protocol provides each capability claimed in its Protocol Implementation Conformance Statement (PICS) in conformance with the BACnet standard (ISO 16484-5).
ISO 16484-6:2005 provides a comprehensive set of procedures for verifying the correct implementation of each capability claimed on a BACnet PICS, including the following:
- support of each claimed BACnet service, either as an initiator, executor, or both;
- support of each claimed BACnet object-type, including both required properties and each claimed optional property;
- support of the BACnet network layer protocol;
- support of each claimed data link option;
- support of all claimed special functionality.
Status: WithdrawnPublication date: 2005-12
Edition: 1Number of pages: 482
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 205 Building environment design
ISO 16484-6:2005Stage: 95.99
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.