ISO 14300-1:2011 addresses the space programme/project management requirements, applicable through a top-down approach in a contractual relationship between customers and suppliers.
The applicable requirements for product assurance are given in ISO 14300-2. Annex A of ISO 14300-1:2011 gives the general ISO standards framework for space systems programme management.
ISO 14300-1:2011 is intended to be used as a basis when establishing and negotiating customer project management requirements, and guiding the supplier's responses.
- a clear definition of the roles, responsibilities and authorities of the different customers and suppliers;
- coherence between their activities;
- communication capability between them;
- stable and rigorous project organization; and
- as far as possible, standardization of the rules applicable to various programmess/projects.
It still allows for supplier flexibility in its implementation and tailoring.
État actuel: Projet
Comité technique: ISO/TC 20/SC 14 Systèmes spatiaux, développement et mise en oeuvre