ISO 15926-2:2003 specifies a conceptual data model for computer representation of technical information about process plants. The information required by the following activities is within the scope of ISO 15926-2:2003:
- specification of requirements to produce, process, and transport process materials;
- specification of functions required to produce and process the required materials, including the following:
- hydrocarbon process and conditioning systems,
- injected gas and water conditioning and injection systems,
- oil and gas product transport systems,
- safety and control systems,
- electricity generation and supply systems,
- steam generation and supply systems,
- buildings and accommodation;
- specification and selection of materials and equipment to provide the required production and processing functions, including information about market available materials and equipment;
- installation and commissioning of plant equipment;
- production and process operations, including process conditions and consumption, yields and quality of process material;
- maintenance and replacement of equipment.
The following activities are outside the scope of ISO 15926-2:2003:
- construction of buildings, production facilities and equipment.
ISO 15926-2:2003 is a part of ISO 15926, an International Standard for the representation of process plant life-cycle information. This representation is specified by a generic, conceptual data model designed to be used in conjunction with reference data: standard instances that represent information common to a number of users, process plants, or both. The use and definition of reference data for process plants is the subject of Parts 4, 5 and 6 of ISO 15926.
État actuel: PubliéeDate de publication: 2003-12
Comité technique: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Données industrielles
Acheter cette norme
|std 1 208|
|std 2 208||PDF sur CD|
Vous avez une question?
Consulter notre FAQ
De lundi à vendredi - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Suivez l'actualité de l'ISO
Inscrivez-vous à notre Newsletter (en anglais) pour suivre nos actualités, points de vue et informations sur nos produits.